Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Saturday, April 3, 2021

Freebie Alert! * Limited Time Freebies!* Alice & Adorkable Amy

Hello friends! It's been a bit since dropped some freebies for you all. Heck, it's been a long while since I last updated my blog too! Too much going on. :)

I retired a bunch of old, old kits. But I decided to leave 2 in all 3 stores as a freebie. These won't be in the store for very long, just until 4/15/21. So grab them while you can!

Stay tuned too, I'll have 3 more comings that will be posted on the blog. Those will be here forever.





No comments:

Post a Comment