Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Friday, September 15, 2023

Random Freebie! "Let's Get Steamed" & an update!

Hi all! It's been a minute since I hopped on here and shared a bit! I've been pretty busy the last few months. Between family changes and additions (welcome a grand baby!), general life and job changes, its been a bit chaotic. Good, but chaotic. 

I'm working on bringing you more freebies in the coming months. More PTU kits of course, and hoping to just post more in general. We shall see. I do have an idea for an awareness kit or two as well. So many plans!

I also am going to be moving away from my current store in the spring. The reason is, the hosting prices are going up AND behind-the-scenes stuff with the platform issues. Like many designers, I'm slowly moving over to my payhip store. Which I'll link here on my blog.  I won't be moving over totally until the spring. So you're still good to shop at either store! 
When cleaning up some files today and searching for things, I found this old kit. Old as in 8 years old! lol I figured it would be a good time to give it away as a freebie. 

Please keep in mind, my style has changed since this one. I've also taken to sizing much bigger than I did originally. So everything might not be the same quality you expect from me. 

With that said, here's your freebie! 


Download from Mediafire HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment