Friday, October 4, 2024

New FTU Awareness kit! "Cindy Lee - BCA Awareness"

Hey friends! I'm back with another Freebie for you all. This one is a new version of a BCA kit I did over 15 years ago that's no longer available. It was hideous and at the beginning of my scrapping journey. This one, I love more. 

This one is called Cindy Lee in honor of my aunt who passed away 27 years ago. She lived with breast cancer for a few years before she lost the battle. She's adored and missed always! 

Please, educate yourself on breast health. Do your yearly mammograms. Do the self-exams monthly. Don't wait, because it literally means life or death. Unfortunately, my Mom and her siblings came from a generation where women's health wasn't talked about. They weren't taught certain things. If she had been educated (even learned on her own) there's a chance it could have been caught sooner because of what sh went through I'm very adamant about these things. I do my exams and get my mammograms. I've taught my girls their importance. 


Don't wait to get the help you need! Reach out to your doctor or a local clinic who can help you. 

With that said...on to the kit! 

The kit DOES include AI elements! 

Please, enjoy! 


Get the kit from Mediafire HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment