Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Saturday, June 2, 2012

New extra's! Toxic Love featuring Gothique starr and Roo!

Hi ya'll! Happy saturday! Today I made some extra's using the kit by Roo called "bezzle bug"


As well as two tubes from Gothique Starr (roo and gothique starr are the same persone!) you can find both the kit and the tubes at The PSP Project

BUT....
You can get the kit for FREE from 6/1 to 6/3 ONLY AT DIGI DIVAZ!


*disclaimer: please DO NOT alter these tags in anyway! this includes erasing,cropping or adding any type of text!


Example first:

Photobucket

And your extras! Click on the image to make them bigger! Then Right click to save to your computer.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment