Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Monday, June 25, 2012

New PTU Kit! "Nurse Mae Jay, R.N."


I LOVED making this kit so much! My youngest daughter at 8 years old is our "nurse" of the family. She takes care of us all and is very serious about how to take care of yourself. We love it and her! I tried to fill this kit with everything from ambulances, to qtips, fix it all juice, cupcakes and candy. It's one kit that is very versatile and fun!

10 papers and 79 elements

Kit is tagger size!

Available in all stores!



No comments:

Post a Comment