Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Saturday, August 25, 2018

New Freebie Snags! "Cursed Bride" by Creative Scraps By Crys!

I'm in love with this kit. Seriously cute, high quality and just creepy cute! I love Crystal's stuff and she puts a lot of talent and love into what she does. I made this snag for you all! It's sized for a smartphone or smart device wallpaper of 600x900. However, you can use it for anything! Please note you CAN NOT add anything to this! It's for personal use ONLY! I'm not packaging this one up like normal, so please be mindful of Crystals TOU HERE. To download the pic, just click on it to make it larger. Then right click and click on save image as. Save it to your device, computer etc. 

First, here's the kit preview!


Check out her blog HERE to get the kit or any of her stuffs!

Here's the snag! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment