Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Saturday, May 4, 2019

New PTU Kit and freebies! "Sweet Tooth Kingdom" with Matching goodies!

I've been busy working on so many things! While I waited to be able to release these awesome sweets inspired kit, I made a facebook cover template, a matching cover using it, and then a smartphone background!



First, let's show off the kit! The kit was inspired by templates that were made by my friend Crystal! Check out her blog at Creative Scraps by Crys!


The kit is packed full of goodies! The tube included is by Lady Mishka, and please make sure to read her TOU for credit!

You can purchase the kit at either one of my stores!




https://bit.ly/2J0IFpv
https://bit.ly/2H1QHMI





You can get all three freebies HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment