Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Thursday, May 28, 2020

New Store!!!! New Exclusive Collab!! And more news.....

Holy amazeballs, I have my very first store!!!!!!! My own store!!! Honestly, I'm still in a little bit of shock! My amazing, beautiful, thoughtful, incredible friend Crystal surprised me by handling everything and starting my store. It's always been in the back of my mind to someday do. I love her to pieces! Please go check her blog out and her stores, maybe pick up a few things! :) You can find her blog HERE

I've been working on a few new things as well! With the new stores, that means exclusives! I'm proud to announce, I'm not on two different artist teams!

Vi Nina and you can find her gorgeous work HERE
Katharine Art (PFD only) and you can find her stunning work HERE

Next up, I have a fabulous new collab with my friend Lizzy Hart, aka Doodles By Design!!! We did vintage inspired kits and I have to say, they turned out AMAZING! You can purchase our collab HERE

Also, check out her store HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment