Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Thursday, February 11, 2010

Freebie Alert! Old PTU now FTU!

I've been in the process of retiring some older kits since I'm coming up on my 1 year of Designing :) WOOT WOOT! I'm doing a lot of different kits now and thought why not give away some stuff? LOL! Everyone loves a good freebie right? I realize it's not fall yet, but thought this would be a fun freebie for ya'll. Thank you to everyone who supports my hobby, between the freebies, the ptu ones, the tuts I see...the love you leave...it all means a lot! Thank you so much! Keep watch because I'll be posting more random freebies in the coming weeks! To get Autumn Garden, you can download it from 4shared HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Darling set there Shani.....thanks for sharing it with all of us. I love your kits.
    Hugs JoAnn

    ReplyDelete