Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Friday, August 13, 2010

New! Love Bug PTU

Everyone has a nickname for their loved ones! I call my kids love bug a lot, hence the name of the kit ;) This kit is full of hearts, blink, flowers, bears and more! It's for any holiday, any day, not just love day! Packed full at 72 elements in png format and 20 papers in jpeg format. As always, every single element is different and every paper is different! You can't get more variety for this price! You can purchase this kit at Twilight Scraps OR Scrappetizing

No comments:

Post a Comment