Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Saturday, August 14, 2010

New! Second Spring

"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. " That's the quote that inpsired this kit. Rich beautiful colors celebrate the spirit of Autumn. As the leaves begin to change and autumn flowers bloom, it signifies a new beginning of sorts and a season of change. This kit is packed to the rim! Full of flowers, leaves, tools, birdhouse and more! *Comes with FULL Alpha! Upper and lower case. Each element and paper is completely differnt 20 papers in jpg form 800x800 61 Elments in large tagger size, png format. NOTE: This is a tagger size kit. You can purchase it from Twilight Scraps or Scrappetizing Remember this weekend only is a huge savings! $1.00 for all kit's and CU supplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment