Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Sunday, October 31, 2010

New! Christmas Dreamin' PTU

We all dream of the snow, presents and fun that comes with Christmas! Christmas dreamin' is full of all that fun. Ornaments, tree trimmings, presents, warmth, snow , santa and carolers! Have a spot of tea and cookies as well while you sit by the fire enjoying the music on the piano. Maybe a few sneaks of candy as well? Huge kit, 20 papers in JPEG format. 96 Elements in PNG Format, all different! Not one is a repeat! For personal use only, tagger size. Please read TOU. Visit my blog for more goodies! Available in stores today! **NOTE: Kit will be loaded to Scrappetizing later today! Issues with logging in**

No comments:

Post a Comment