Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Saturday, October 9, 2010

New PTU kit! Tea Time

One of my best childhood memories was playing tea party with my best friend Bev. We would get out her little tea set, set it up on her strawberry shortcake desk and sit around like delicate little princess'! For what ever reason we though that our tea party needed to also consist of regular potatoe chips and sliced cheese on top. One of our favorite past times that's for sure! I wanted to put together a kit that showcased the fun of that time and the cuteness. This is a tagger size kit, papers are 800x800 in jpeg format. Elments are large tagger size in png format. All created in 300 dpi. Purchase it from TWilight or Scrappetizing on the 50% off sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment