Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Saturday, October 2, 2010

Dark Angel PTU

This kit was inspired by my friend Dark Angel! She loves Goth, and everything that goes with it. She's full of spunk, love and attitude! This kit is super packed, everything dark, goth, blood and scary! Every element is different, every paper different! Papers are in jpg format 800x800 and elements are large tagger size in png format. All created in 300 DPI Kit comes with 3 cookie poser by Lisa K of Sophisticated Imagining. When you use her tubes in a creation by themselves, please credit her! YOu can purchase the kit from Twilight or Scrappetizing

No comments:

Post a Comment