Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Monday, December 27, 2010

New! Team Edward PTU CU Pack

New CU pack! Comes in FULL and Tagger size..on sale until the end of the month! New CU Pack for my Twilight friends! This pack includes: 10 papers in jpeg format 10 Elements in png format: 1 team edward girl bottle cap, 1 team edward girl, 1 team edward boy bottlecap, 1 team edward boy, 1 glass circle frame, 1 heart ribbon straight, 1 heart ribbon ruffled, 1 moon/stars/sun chain, 1 swirl, 1 team edward button Commercial use ok! I am a license reseller for Crazed's Creations and Kristi Westling. Lifetime license owner for both. Please read TOU

No comments:

Post a Comment