Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Saturday, January 1, 2011

New! Muted Love-PTU Tagger

This beautiful kit was a special request. It showcases love, and the ups and downs. With a "muted" color palette it fits the classic elements and beauty of simple love. It's really jam packed. There are no duplicate elements, every single one different! Same with the papers. It's a huge value and exceptional for all your creations! *Note this is a tagger size kit only! Personal use only 108 elemnts in PNG format 20 papers in JPG format Please read TOU Available in all three stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment