Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Friday, November 11, 2011

Freebie! Black Ice Snags



I played with a new kit from my girl Tasha! It's called Black Ice and you can check out her blog HERE It's a beautiful kit full of gorgeous red and black!



I have a bunch of snags for you that I made with the frame I made! First let me say my photobucket pro account is due tomorrow but I can't get it paid until the 15th so some of the snags might be unavailable for a few days. But will be back soon! So don't freak out too long lol!!!

I hope you enjoy these!

Click on the picture to see it full view!








No comments:

Post a Comment