Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Thursday, November 10, 2011

Strength In Me - Tesiticular Cancer Awareness


I was asked to do this kit a few months ago and I had started it but stalled out because I couldn't find what I wanted for it. I picked back up on it this week and it came together pretty nice! This one is for Testicular Cancer awareness. We hear a lot about cancer now a days, which is horribly sad. It can effect males of any age, at any time. Please take the time to teach your sons about checking themselves, how to get tested and be self aware! Check out the official site HERE

Download this kit from 4shared or MEDIAFIRE



8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Nov. 11, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful kit! A sad disease to be aware of but you are right, cancer affects men and women both and we hear very little about the cancer that affects just men. Thank you for sharing your talent and making us to be a little more aware at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, to make you aware...both your links are going to 4shared.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another awesome awareness kit! Thank you so very much!!

    ReplyDelete