Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Saturday, August 18, 2012

PTU Sweet Sassy Of Mine



My newest kit is finally finshed! This one is for my dear lovely MamaSassy aka Callie!!!! She has become a VERY close person to my family and my heart...the mama of my heart :) I fully believe that she's in my life for a reason and she and my Mama would have gotten along great lol. I wanted to do a kit that to me signified what she is as a person. I went with sophisticated kind of vintage but with girly stuff, music and of course tons of hearts. Because she has a huge heart. Hard to describe everything in this kit!

10 papers 79 elements 3 posers from lisa @sophsiticated imaging








No comments:

Post a Comment