Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Sunday, September 30, 2012

New snags! Featuring Victoria Star and Lexi Creations



I was scrolling through the artists at The PSP Project looking for just that right special tube for Lexi's "the Secret Place" kit. Which has these beautiful greens/teal colors. It's soft and pretty yet sophisticated. I really liked it! So back to what I was saying lol..I was looking for that special tube and I saw this one by Victoria Star called "Victorian Epoke" and to me it was a hit. I love the combination together. The tube has a close up as well, and so worth money. Remember the times you had to pay for a close up tube? LOL not anymore! Great value really for what you are getting.

Check out Lexi's blog HERE



And Victoria Star's work at The Psp Project HERE


Example Tag:


and the snags! please do not alter them in anyway shape or form!!!!!!

**Click on the tag to make it larger, then right click and save!**














No comments:

Post a Comment