Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Monday, October 1, 2012

New Snags! "Spellbound" by Tasha's Playground

Another killer kit by my girl  Tasha! She has grown so much as a designer and it was neat to see her take a darker spin on a halloween type kit. I love it! Very versatile you can use it for halloween, goth, whatever. Really killer! You can see her blog HERE

Preview of the kit:


Example tag:


And the snags! Please click on it to make it bigger and then right click and save!
Please do not alter the tags in any way! Incuding DO NOT add names!


















No comments:

Post a Comment