Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Friday, September 21, 2012

New Snags! "Zombiefied" by Crafted by Gina

Ok so everyone should know by now, I love zombies!!!!!!! When Gina made this kit I had to have it! I loved it, totally cute and very creative. I did a few things this time, I made a facebook cover for Gina as well as some snags. I tried to show the versatility of the kit :) You can chech out Gina's blog HERE to find out where to get this kit and all her others! both PTU and FTU

Preview of the kit, which is PTU

Cover for Gina:



Tag show off using the phenomenal art of Freya!


And your snags! Please do not alter the tags in any way! That includes adding names!

click them to make them larger then right click to save.


   
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket





No comments:

Post a Comment