Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Thursday, July 18, 2013

Freebie Alert!!!!! Desktop Wallpapers for the NCIS freaks!

I love me some NCIS!!!!! I was asked to do  a kit to match the awesome tube by Freya! Both the kit and the tube are named "Abby" you can get over to buy the tube from AIL HERE 

You can get my kit at Designer Scraps or The psp project! Click the blinkies to the left to find them! :)


Made for personal use only! Do not share! do not add anything to it! Send people here to download them!

Sizes are: 

1280×1024 (14%)
1280×800 (14%)
1366×768 (10%)


Check this out...hope you guys enjoy! 


Get it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment