My Stores

Co-Owner & Exclusives

 photo TS_blinkie_zpsnlkx36wy.gif


Exclusives



Snag One of My Blinkies

 photo SD_WickedPrincessScraps-vi_zps771d941b.gif
Photobucket
ScrapsBlinkie photo ScrapsBlinkie.gif
 photo WPCROCKS1114.gif
 photo WickedPrincessScrapsBlinkie2.gif
 photo scraps2.gif
 photo WickedPrincessScraps.gif
 photo thblinkscrap13.gif

Powered by Blogger.

My Terms of Use

Please read my complete terms of use for personal and commercial use HERE

Licenses


















 photo KPDPU-003_zpsa5b5dec5.png
PLEASE NOTE: I DO NOT allow FTU cluster frames to be made with my PU kits. I had to change this due to designers changing their TOU. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Sunday, July 14, 2013

Freebie Alert! Fantastically Free Blog Train! CHOO CHOO! Inspired by Verymany!


Hey guys! I was originally going to do a kit, but just ended up not having time. Between things at home, my health and doing kits for other things..it just didn't happen. Later on I hope to do one. 

I so love this tube! It's one of my favorites. I used "Angel" as inspiration. Find the tube HERE !  Find the link to download below!




Papers are FULL size!




Get the papers HERE from 4shared



Don't forget to stop on the other train stops!

Remember we all live in various places around the world. If one person's portion isn't up, come back to it!




*******************


 photo FFBT-DesignerBlinkie_zpsdcb62d92.gif


*******************































8 comments:

Search

Loading...

Leave Some Love

Followers