Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Freebie! FB Cover set featuring "Beautiful GIrl" by me!

For once, I tagged my own kit lol. Felt like I hadn't in awhile! I finished this kit over the weekend and it is PTU and you can find it exclusively at The PSP Project!!! I used the work of Verymany you can find "Angel" at Pics For Design. The template is by Allison and you can get it HERE I love love love her templates!


I made this snaggable set for you!

**ONCE AGAIN, PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!**

DO NOT ALTER THIS SET. DO NOT ADD A NAME. DO NOT CROP IT, RIP IT, HIDE IT, MESS IT UP! TO DO SO IS AGAINST MY TOU BUT ALSO THE ARTISTS AND STORE THEY SELL IN. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL!

-*-click on the snag to make it larger then right click to save to your pc-*-




1 comment: