Add One Of My Blinkies

 photo SD_WickedPrincessScraps-vi_zps771d941b.gif
Photobucket
ScrapsBlinkie photo ScrapsBlinkie.gif
 photo WPCROCKS1114.gif
 photo WickedPrincessScrapsBlinkie2.gif
 photo scraps2.gif
 photo WickedPrincessScraps.gif
 photo thblinkscrap13.gif

Licenses


















 photo KPDPU-003_zpsa5b5dec5.png

 photo UniversalCULicense_Shani_zps56d2fa16.png
 photo JDD_UnlimitedPersonalUsageLicense-

ShaniKenny-23_zps7cb2e364.png

 photo Image3_zpsqjikstvp.png
Current Sales:
All CU/PU Kits/Packs on sale for .88 Cents!
Treasured Scraps & Digi Divas

Buy My Store

$30.oo on sale! Save 7o%!
CU/PU/CU4CU Kits/Packs included! All current & Retired items!
ONLY AT DIGI DIVAS!
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
YAY I got to play with one of Amy's brand new kits! WOO HOO. I LOVE this one, it's cute and fun. you can get to her blog HERE I also used FTU tubes by ©Demonique! Also check out the template I used by Allison! get it HERE  I love how it turned out.  Please enjoy!



I made this snaggable set for you!

**ONCE AGAIN, PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!**

DO NOT ALTER THIS SET. DO NOT ADD A NAME. DO NOT CROP IT, RIP IT, HIDE IT, MESS IT UP! TO DO SO IS AGAINST MY TOU BUT ALSO THE ARTISTS AND STORE THEY SELL IN. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL!

-*-click on the snag to make it larger then right click to save to your pc-*-






1 comment: