Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Saturday, December 21, 2013

Freebie Alert! FTU kit "A few of my favorite things"


Hi all! Here's a quick smallish freebie kit for ya'll. I started this one last year for my friend Lesia and never gotten around to finishing it! But my mojo kicked in a bit and I was able to get it done.

Remember, FTU and PU only!

You can get it HERE

20 comments:

  1. MERCI pour le très beau kit.
    Bonne journée.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for sharing love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute kit, thank you very much for your beautiful work. Happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the wonderful kit and all the fantastic goodies.
    Wishing you Happy Holidays.
    Hugs, Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Thank you!
    (((hugs)))
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  6. TY hun for this lovely kit...
    Wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute kit thank you dear, and happy holidays to you and yours. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you so very much!
    "Merry Christmas"
    p@t

    ReplyDelete