Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Freebie Alert! Paper Blog Train "Summer Days" is taking off! CHOO CHOOOOOO!

Hey all! I hope you guys are enjoying your summer days. It's still rainy and muggy here most days in Washington state. But that's the usual right? LOL We had a few scorchers in May! I'm torn between wanting it to warm up or stay cool lol. I'm a mes!

Anyhoo, I participated in the paper blog train again. I LOVE papers! I hope you do too!

Here's the palette we used! Pretty right?

I made a set of 6 CU ok papers. Saved in jpeg format of course. Full size at 3600x3600!
Very easy to re-size down to tagger!



Get my potion HERE

Don't forget to stop by the other stops! Remember that we all live in different time zones. So if you can't find someone's portion, check back!

Train Stops:














 photo Siggy_zpsd2384e38.png

No comments:

Post a Comment