Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Saturday, October 4, 2014

New Snags! Featuring Tasha's Playground and Cris DeLara!

Somewhere during the week, I snagged someones tagging mojo! I know scary huh? LOL 

This time around I used Tasha's "Fairytale Fantasy" kit. LOVE this one! It's gorgeous! Check out her blog HERE and find out where to get the kit. Also snag a few goodies! Tasha had made it to match Cris DeLara's "Miss W" tube! You can get it HERE at The PSP Project!


Preview of the kit:


Preview of the tube:


Now your snags! A few tag snags and a FB timeline cover!

**AS ALWAYS! DO NOT RIP THE TAGS, DO NOT ADD NAMES, DO NOT CROP OR DESTROY. TUBE IS WATERMARKED TO PROTECT THE ARTIST AND MYSELF.**








 photo Siggy_zpsd2384e38.png

No comments:

Post a Comment