Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Tuesday, February 17, 2015

New Snags! "Stupid Cupid" featuring Kiwifire Storm and Honored scraps!



Hi guys! I decided to make a taggie today. Scary I know! LOL

I used a tube by Kiwiwfire Storm, and you can get any of his tubes HERE The one I used is called "Sexy Fishnets"

I also used a kit from my girl Patty called "Stupid Cupid" which fits the tube just right! Check out Patty's blog HERE




And here are your snags! 




NOTE: you are NOT allowed to add names or anything else on these snags!

Please enjoy!

* Click on it to make it bigger than right click and save as to your computer.



 photo Siggy_zpsd2384e38.png

1 comment: