Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Thursday, October 15, 2015

FREEBIE! Fantastically Free Blog Train takes off! Bootiful Ghouls!

Hey all! I have another fun freebie for ya'll. I decided to do a paper pack. I know...again? LOL I'm having kit mojo absenteeism I swear! LOL I love the colors in this palette and it's fun. I hope you enjoy these!

10 CU/PU Paper Pack, JPEG format, 3600x3600



You can download it from HERE


Don't forget the rest of the stops! Go snag some goodies!
* PLEASE REMEMBER, WE'RE ALL IN DIFFERENT TIME ZONES! IF SOMEONE DOES NO'T HAVE THEIRS POSTED, CHECK BACK LATER!



Don't miss out on all of the other stops on this train...


*******************
http://fantasticallyfreeblogtrain.blogspot.com/
 ********************








4 comments: