Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Thursday, November 17, 2016

Freebie Alert! FTU FB Cover Backgrounds 01

Hello to all! I've been working on many things lately and was attempting to make a background for something and it wasn't fitting like I wanted. Instead of scrapping the hard work I'd done, I turned it into a freebie for you all!

These are Facebook Cover Backgrounds/Textures. Please not these are for PERSONAL USE ONLY! NO Commercial use allowed. The dimensions are 851x315 and 300 dpi. Three are shown, and the other two are the same as the bottom one. However, they have more texture to them. You'll see once you download and open the file.

Feel free to edit these in any way you like, as long as you make it personal use. Please do not upload and share on your own, link back to me. You may NOT add these to any commercial project you're doing. This includes kits, commercial use packs, or printables. If you have any questions, emaili me! :) superrainpolly@gmail.com

Thanks again guys for all the wonderful support and love. Making a transition to doing something different is never easy. I can't make everyone happy of course, but I'm hopeful those that are cranky about my semi-retirement will come around.

For now, I offer ya'll this freebie! Enjoy!


Download it from DropBox HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment