Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Limited Time Freebie: "Soxie's World", snags and a note!

Hi, everyone! I hope all is well with ya'll! I've been busy, busy, busy!!!!! As I mentioned before, I've made a transition into the book community and been working! Thankfully my love of creating and books goes hand in hand. I've been able to really reach out to my creative spirit and do more than I expected. I've learned quite a bit too. I love learning new things with PSP.

I truly appreciate all of you for stopping by, grabbing freebies, saying hey, purchasing my kits and just being awesome. I still LOVE designing. I'm working on a kit in fact when I need the distraction! I've also taken to making more snags! So look below for those!


First up, snags! Click on them to make them larger, then right click to save to your computer/device. I'll link you to the scrap kit I used and to my bookish fan pages! Please DO NOT ALTER the snags/tags! Do not add anything, crop, damage, etc.


Kit Used: Alice (PTU, available in the stores listed on my side bar)
The snag can also be found on my fan page, Designs by Shani


Kit Used: 7th Symphony (PTU, available in the stores listed on my side bar)
The snag can also be found on my fan page, Designs by Shani


Kit Used: Soxie's World - Limited time freebie, scroll down!
(PTU, available in the stores listed on my side bar)
The snag can also be found on my fan page, Designs by Shani


Kit Used: Romanie Snow (PTU, available in the stores listed on my side bar)
The snag can also be found on my fan page, Designs by Shani


Now for your limited time freebie! I'll leave this up until March 10th, 2017! So snag it now!


**LINKS EXPIRED**

CAN NOW BE PURCHASED IN STORES!

With all my love, cookies and Dew,

Shani 









2 comments: