Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Freebie Alert!!!! New FTU Kit "Touched by Darkness" Collab!

I did it! I finished a full kit! I know I've only put out mini CU stuffs in the last year, and I hinted over the weekend at a new goodie coming!

I was inspired by my friend Chrissy! She released her brand spanking NEW Novel  today! I'm so proud of her and so honored to have been able to read it! I discovered last week that she used to design kits too!!!!! OMG I was so thrilled! She came out of retirement JUST to make a freebie for ya'll. I'm so thankful for her input, help with stuff and over all excitement. Its hard to not get excited for her! LOL

Please go check out her fan page HERE, Like her page and give her a shout! Don't forget to congratulate her on her new book!

C. Shafanda's new book, Tormenting Touch is LIVE on Amazon HERE

You can join her facebook group , C. Shafanda's Crazy Cuties HERE

Check out this gorgeous kit she put together!!!!


You can get it HERE from dropbox


Get mine, from dropbox HERE


Check out this awesome FB cover I made for her too! 




4 comments: