Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Thursday, November 23, 2017

New Snag! FTU Facebook Cover Snag! Garv & "Funk-itol" Freebie kit!

Hello everyone! I hope you all are enjoying the holiday season with your friends and families. It's Thanksgiving here in the U.S.A. (Washington State to be specific) and I've been not so patiently waiting for the grub to be done! So I decided to clean up my computer and came across this FB Cover I made last week. I used a trio pack from Keith Garvey that I purchased awhile back when he first went indie.  They're so sassy! They're from the "Sinister Suzy" Pack # 1 and you can find them on his site HERE Keep in mind too that you MUST have a valid Garv license number to use any of the tubes you purchase from his site.

The kit I used was one of my favorite freebie ones I've done! it was for the Fantastically Free Blog Train for the  month of April - 2015. "Living On The Edge" was the theme. I went for something funny and creative. The results of that was "Funk-itol" tagger sized kit. It was a play on a meme/words from years ago about drama, especially with social media! You can get the kit in this post HERE -  and I double checked that the download for dropbox still works!

Here's the preview of the kit!


Finally, here is your snag. However, PLEASE keep in mind, this is a SNAG! Please do not alter it in any way, shape or form. You can NOT add names to it, add anything to it, crop out the license number, copyrights or my tagger markings.

You CAN save it to your computer and post it to your social media, especially on its intended us as a Facebook Cover! I'd love a link back to this blog post too! 

Click on the image to make it bigger, then right click to save to your device.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment