Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Friday, December 29, 2017

New Snag! "Bite Me Fang Boy" Featuring Tony T., Spawns Templates & C.C. Wood Book Quote!

Hey all! I'm currently working on my next scrap kit but have been a little slow with it because of the holidays. But tonight I needed a bit of a distraction and decided to go through my artists tubes and other goodies I had.  Dave @ Spawns Blogs posted to his fan page on Facebook earlier with a link to his new forum templates. I dropped a thanks and emoji, then went to snag! I picked one of them at random to open up into PSP and was inspired! He has TONS of goodies over on his blog! Make sure you check out his Facebook page HERE and his blog HERE!

I used forum template #151 for this tag!

For the artists tube, I used Tony T.! Please note that when I purchased this tube, PTE was still around and thats where I got it. However, you can find his work at his own store now HERE. The tube is named, "Vampire".

I used 2 papers and the blood drip element from my digital scrap kit "The Hunt". Both of which you can find at Mystical Scraps HERE or Treasured Scraps HERE.

Finally, I used a quote from one of my favorite authors books! C.C. Wood was my introduction into Paranormal Romance books, and I fell in love with her characters. I'm a die hard fan of hers, having read her "Bitten Series" multiple times. Ok so maybe more than 5? Most of you know I've ventured off into a lot of bookish stuff! With being an Abibliophobiac (The irrational fear of running out of things to read), I sometimes crave to re-read some of my favorites! The quote "Bite me fang boy" comes from C.C.'s book, "Bite Me (Bitten Series #1)". Donna loves to say that to Conner! Good Lorttttttt that man is FINE!!!! LOL Seriously, its one of the best PNR series I've ever read!! You MUST check it out! Get the first book FREE on Amazon HERE You can find her on Facebook HERE


Feel free to snag this goody to use in your forums, pages, etc! But please DO NOT ALTER IT! Do not add names to it, or cut it apart, etc.  Just click on the image to make it larger, right click and save to your computer.

Enjoy my friends!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment