Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Sunday, December 10, 2017

Freebie Alert! FTU Kit: "Happy Owlidays"

Hey ya'll!!!! Don't forget I posted another snaggable freebie last week on this post HERE It's a FB Timeline cover template with lots of layers!


I've been working on a freebie kit for the holiday season for you guys. I wanted to try and get out at least ONE freebie a month. I have another holiday themed kit coming that will be way different than this one. So keep an eye out! For now, here's an "owl" themed kit for you! Happy Owlidays (see what I did there? HA!) to you and yours! This is a free to use, tagger sized kit for personal use only! Please feel free to snag and share the link TO THIS POST! Do not share otherwise. Thanks ya'll!! I'd love to see anything ya'll make! <3 p="">

Snag it HERE (Mediafire link active as of date of posting)

7 comments:

  1. Awww, so dang cute! Thanks so much. Hope you and the family are doing well. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for these beautiful graphics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for this beautiful freebie kit,I love it! :) 😍 😍 😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute to pass this up. Love the bright colors. So cheery it makes me smile. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete