Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Friday, April 15, 2022

Former PTU now FTU! and a note!

It's spring, so I'm spring cleaning! I was going through my stores and found this old gem. I loved this kit when I was making it. A lot of effort went into it. Heaven knows it's a few years old though and not true to my new style. It STILL is one of my favorites though! 

I thought it would be a good kit to give away to you all. I think we've all felt like this, more so in the last few years.

Also, I'm retiring from 2 of my stores. Treasured Scraps and Mystical Scraps. I'll be retiring 95% of the kits there that are in my personal store as well. It's time to clean up things. I'll be leaving a handful that I think are still true to my newer style or are just fun for me.

With that said, those kits will all be set to $1.00! Any CU tubes that are in the other two stores will be moved to my personal store. I'm not sure about the CU packs just yet. 

The sale for all of those kits ends on 4/30. 

Shout out to one of my good friends, Patty for making room for me for years in her stores. When I needed a time out from scrapping, she gave me that space and kept my stuff there. She's amazing and I love her!
I will still be selling kits in my personal store AND CDO! 

Ok, ok, on to the freebie!


Get the freebie from Mediafire HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment