Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Saturday, September 10, 2022

PTU kit now FTU! Plus a note!

Hi all! 

I know I don't have my new PTU kits on here as often as I should. To be honest, I often just forget. I've gotten into a routine and once a kit is posted, this is the step I miss. Please know, that you can go to my store (the link is above and to the right on my blog) and see any new goodies I have. 

I'm excited to be making Halloween kits again!!! This is my jam, my dudes! So expect some stuff coming very soon. I shall attempt to be better about blog postings. 

I'm also a busy bee, as I'm back into working in the book community! I'm a PA (Personal Assistant ) to a few authors and I'm loving it. I didn't realize how much I missed it. No worries though, I'm not giving up scrapping. It's my therapy in many ways. I have plans to make some free with purchase kits too, maybe a freebie or two. We shall see!

Thank you also for your continued support over the years. You have no idea how much it's meant to me. My life is chaos on a good day. But I've had a hell of a lot of changes over the course of my scrapping career. Yet, a good amount of you still stick with me through support, purchases, or downloads. Thank you, so very, very much. 

Ok.. on to the freebie! No more mush!

This kit was made for an older tube of Freya's. It's no longer available, unfortunately. I do have some Freya CU in this kit though! She's a rockstar, and I love her to bits. If you haven't seen it, she's diving back into making some beautiful jewelry, and trinkets! Visit her Facebook page, Asteria's Apothecary to check out what she has available! I'm blown away by her truly beautiful art. She's an amazing artist and human. 

This kit (and the original tube) was inspired by my home, "Gator" Casper! So I wanted to share it all with you.

 Please be kind, my style has changed a lot, and I've made improvements on sizing. The kit is 8 years old. Which is crazy! Please enjoy!




Get the kit from Mediafire HERE (As of today, the link is good)



No comments:

Post a Comment