Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Saturday, October 22, 2022

I'm retiring from CDO & a CU Freebie!

Hello friends!

I wanted to let you all know, I'm retiring from CDO and my last day will be 11/30. I've been incredibly blessed to be part of their team for the last 3 years. They're an amazing group of people. It was just time to center my focus completely on my own store. I've had a lot of changes in the last 6 months and I'm splitting my time between kit-making and working with a couple of authors as a PA (personal assistant). Which I love! I get to be creative in many ways. Balancing the two jobs isn't easy, but I'm doing it. 

The fact I got to start with CDO meant a lot to me. I've worked hard for the last 13 years on improving my skills as a designer. Kelly gave me a stepping stone and I'm proud and honored to have been part of CDO. 

Since I'm retiring, there's a big sale happening! So make sure you go check it out. The link is at the top of my blog. 

Now..on to the freebie!

I was checking my FB memories like always and saw this old CU pack I had done. I no longer sell at Patty's store, and this is retired. Why not give it away? This was something I made myself in another graphics program. I made it for my ninja buddy Kayla. She is my friend Patty's daughter and such a sweetheart. Kayla is part of the spectrum. I've always tried hard to share awareness for not only Kayla, but my friends Crystal and Sarah's kids (not naming their kids without permission). Because these kids are freaking awesome, and I love them, I want people to educate themselves. Not one person is like the other in life, right? The same is to be said about Autism. Every person is different. I think it's super important to educate ourselves properly. Fight against the stigma. 

If you'd like to learn more about Autism and how to support the cause, visit the Autism Speaks website. 

Finally, here's your download!  These are full-size, commercial use/personal use (NO CU4CU!) paint swirls in png format. 



Get it from mediafire HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment