Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Former PTU now FTU! "Love Me Sweet"

Hi, my friends!

You know, I constantly tell myself that I need to update my blog with my newest PTU kits. Then, life gets in the way and the next thing I know I've forgotten again! Maybe soon? I don't know!

All that rambling to tell you, I have lots of new goodies in my store. I constantly run sales, so you can get stuff at a decent price! Please stop by and look around. (Link is at the top of my blog)

with that said, I have a freebie! Kathy messaged me on my fan page asking about one of my older kits. Sweet baby corn this kit is 10 years old! *facepalm* I'd like to think I've grown a lot since then. You know what though? I'm glad someone still wants to use it!

Please keep in mind, the elements are smaller than what I use now. I go with larger elements. There for, it won't be the same as what you may be used to now. 

I hope you enjoy the kit!

You can get it via mediafire HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment