Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Sunday, August 24, 2014

New Snag! Featuring the artwork of Keith Garvey!

Hi guys! On FB a bunch of us play around and "stalk" each other leaving comments, teasing friends, etc. I know Kerry had done a cute little snag for it as well, and Laura uses one of her personal tags. But I was looking through some old tags I did and adjusted this one to be a stalking one for friends' profiles!

This one is featuring the artwork of Keith Garvy and you can find his work HERE

*Note I used the ones I had purchased from MPT when they were still around. My license number corresponds with it.


Feel free to snag and use on your own profiles! DO NOT ALTER! DO NOT ADD NAMES!!!!! USE AS IS!

Click on the image to make it bigger then right click on it and save to your computer! :) Happy Sunday!







 photo Siggy_zpsd2384e38.png

No comments:

Post a Comment