Current Sales:
Check my store front at my personal store for current sales, and raffle information. Don't forget to check out all my kits at
Wicked Princess Scraps If you happen to find a FTU kit that has a bum link, please email me or contact my fan page! I'll be happy to fix it. :)


Sunday, January 18, 2015

NEW! Razor Seducia PTU Kit! Matching a tube by Freya!

Hi guys! I have a new kit out for ya'll! It matches Freya's "Razor Seducia" tube! It's freaking gorgeous! I matched it for the purple layer. I'll post links below the previews to where to get the kits and the tube! 

The tube can be purchased separately, from Freya's store! You WILL need a license number to use her work!


This kit is full of elements of the dark side! Watch out for Razor Seducia, cross her and you'll pay! She's a little biton the crazy side, but keep your wits about you. This is her domain, and she expects perfection.

This kit is packed full! 135 elements in png format, tagger size. 15 papers in png and jpeg format.
pay to use, personal use only, tagger size.

www.wickedprincessscraps.blogspot.com





Get it from : 







Don't forget! Freya also has one of a kind, digitally made CU items! I've used quite a few of her items in this kit. The tower and moon for example, and the lips you see. So worth it! Go check it out!

 photo Siggy_zpsd2384e38.png

No comments:

Post a Comment